Reduce cellulite. Be gone dry skin. Vanish unwanted facial hair. Diminish stretch marks. Fade age spots. Eliminate feminine odor. Lose weight. Dissolve belly fat. Erase wrinkles. Reduce cellulite. Be gone dry skin. Vanish unwanted facial hair. Diminish stretch marks. Fade age spots. Eliminate feminine odor. Lose weight. Dissolve belly fat. Erase wrinkles. Reduce cellulite. Be gone dry skin. Vanish unwanted facial hair. Diminish stretch marks. Fade age spots. Eliminate feminine odor. Lose weight. Dissolve belly fat. Erase wrinkles.Guerrilla Girls (via ceedling)
I think someone wants me to disappear.
A Muslim cleric has condemned to death Amina Tyler, a young 19 year old Tunisian who published a picture of herself topless, Amina posted on her Facebook account a picture with the phrase: “My body belongs to me, and is not the source of anyone’s honor.” She is a member of the group Femen, a feminist movement emerged in Ukraine in 2008 performing their topless protests to draw attention. The unusual protest sparked rejected her own family, which is considered a “insulting the modesty of a woman” and Islam.
“This young woman according to Islamic law deserves to between 80 and 100 lashes, but she did much more than that so she deserves to be stoned to death,” the religious Tunisian daily said “Assabah News” .
Amina represents us.
We the undersigned unequivocally defend Amina, and demand that her life and liberty are protected and that those who have threatened her will be immediately prosecuted.
Sign the petition here
The nickname “Bones” is explained in the alternate reality as referring to that universe’s McCoy describing his divorce to Kirk at their first meeting, his ex-wife having left him with only his bones as a result of the settlement. (According to J.J. Abrams in his DVD commentary, the line was not scripted - Karl Urban, a Trek fan long before being cast as the doctor, thought of it while filming the scene.)
THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME SO SAD
KARL URBAN IS THE BIGGEST STAR TREK FANBOY
AND HE NEVER GOT TO MEET DEFOREST KELLEY T_T
The Biggest Scientific Breakthroughs of 2012
- NASA’s Curiosity Rover Lands on Mars
- Artificial DNA Brings Us Closer Than Ever to Synthesizing Entirely New Forms of Life
- Computers Learn to Recognize the Content of Images for the First Time
- Ancient DNA from Denisovans Sheds Light on What Made Homo sapiens Successful
- Physicists Detect the Long-Sought Higgs Boson
- Researchers publish ENCODE, the “Encyclopedia” of DNA
- Researchers Create a Mammal Entirely from Stem Cells
- An Electronic Implant that can Dissolve Inside Your Body
- The First Study to Examine What Happens to Women Denied Abortions
- Spaceflight Goes Private
- The Environment is Falling to Shit, and People are Taking Notice
- Autism Symptoms Were Reversed in Mice
- A Working Tractor Beam
- The World’s Most High-Tech Condom
- The Most Comprehensive Face Transplant in History
- There Is More Water Than We Thought in the Solar System
- A Virus That Creates Electricity
Accent theme by Handsome Code